Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer School: Student Shots (...last round)

...so I'm not really sure how much longer my district will have a summer school program. Missouri cut summer school funding this past spring by something like $100 million, so districts left and right were cutting programs. We kept ours ... but who knows what that means for next year. One of the things I love about our program is that it gives kids exposure to new things and a chance to learn things that don't always fit into the traditional school-year curriculum (...and at a very, very, very cheap cost, I might add). All that to say -- I hope we keep it. It's been an enjoyable experience for me for the past few years ... the kids impress me over and over again with their creativity, desire to learn, and photographic skill. A few of their pics follow:









No comments:

Post a Comment