Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jeff & Emily

So I figure it's time to start a photoblog. Share some pics .... share some favorite moments ... give folks a glimpse into my world and something I really enjoy.

So, the next question was where to start. Got a few photo projects I've been working on since things warmed up a couple months back ... from kids to families to engagements to a wedding. My cousin of almost 30 years got married a couple weeks back. His bride, always hardworking and sweet, was more than beautiful that day. They were kind enough to let me shoot not just some wedding pics, but some engagement pics a few weeks prior. They wanted something that was true to their personality as both individuals and as a couple. And, man, were they fun to work with. So here's a few pics of their engagement shoot...











No comments:

Post a Comment